Powered by Blogger.

I reaallly want a Silhouette!!!

I have been eyeing this really cool “machine” for awhile now!120-silhouette[5]
  Oh the things I could do!!
vinyl6 Like this!                               
glass5Or this!
It even does heat transfers and I could make some nifty pillow for my living room….or my bedroom which I am hoping to spruce up sometime soon…take a look - heatTransfer3
Cool huh??! 

There are several places you can go to win.  Check it out -

  

  




Visit tatertotsandjello.com

 
But please don't enter cause I really want to win!!                             

Mel  – (July 28, 2010 at 6:55 PM)  

hmmm...I wonder if the cricut can do heat transfers...I may have to explore more about it.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

m

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP